Formed over 50 years ago, the Association of Photographers (AOP) is the UK’s leading organisation representing professionals working in the creative industries. our 2,700 members include photographers, photographic assistants, students, affiliated colleges, affiliated businesses, photography agents and those working in the creative image making industry.
The AOP Awards are without doubt one of the most prestigious competitions in commercial professional photography. Now in its 36th year, the competition remains highly regarded by commissioners, art buyers and photographers alike.
This exciting and much anticipated event offers your brand a major opportunity to be associated with the leading photography competition for those working in the creative sector, extensive exposure to top creatives in the business and business professional and members of the public at the exhibition.
Last year’s event welcomed a 1,000 guests to the presentation ceremony and over 70,000 visitors over the seven week exhibition.
The 2020 Awards promises to be even bigger as we take residency in the main foyer of One Canada Square, Canary Wharf for a two month exhibition of all 250 plus finalist images. Winners will be announced at a special industry presentation party prior to the public exhibition.
This year we have introduced Moving Image and Innovation into all categories.
About the Awards
- Open between October 2019 and March 2020 (Student Awards Close April 2020)
- Dedicated AOP Awards website
- 3,750 entries are submitted throughout the year
- Over 250 finalist images will be chosen for the exhibition
- 27 ‘winners’
- 8 potential Discovery Award winners
- 2,000 limited editions of “The Book” of finalist and best in category images (distributed free to art buyers, commissioners and photographers across the country)
- 2 month exhibition in the main foyer of One Canada Square, Canary Wharf
- 9,000 individual daily visitors
- 70,000 individual visitors over the duration of the exhibition
- 1,000 ‘invite only’ guests to the Awards presentation reception
- 10 months of promotion activity leading up to the exhibition’s conclusion in July 2020, including press releases, monthly AOP newsletters (23,500 contacts), fortnightly member updates (2,700 contacts), 9,152 Instagram, 10,197 LinkedIn, 12,500 Twitter and 11,063 Facebook followers
- Opportunity to partner with other sponsors and partners
Packages can be tailored to fit individual needs and budgets. For more information or to discuss the AOP and its work please contact
Association of Photographers
email@example.com / 020 7739 6669